Call for Papers
2016 Conference on Western Literature, Linguistics and TEFL
Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Ilan University
The 2016 Conference on Western Literature, Linguistics, and TEFL, organized by the National Ilan University Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, will explore the critical role of multidisciplinary innovations within the academic community toward the goal of sustainable growth for human societies. Scholars, specialists, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit papers on multidisciplinary trends in academic research pertaining to the fields of Western literary studies, linguistics, and foreign language teaching & learning.
Time: May 6, 2016 (Friday)
Venue: National Ilan University Campus(No. 1, Shennong Rd. Sec. 1, Yilan City, Yilan County, Taiwan)
Organizer: Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Ilan University
Co-sponsor: Department of English Language and Culture, Tamkang University, Lanyang Campus
Themes:Western Literary and Culture Studies, Linguistics, and TEFL
- Abstract submission: November 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2016
- Full paper submission: April 1, 2016
Time for Presentation: 20 minutes for oral presentation and 10 minutes for Q & A.
Presentation Languages: English and Chinese
- Please follow the MLA style requirements for works in literary studies, and APA for research in the fields of linguistics and TEFL.
- Paper Size: A4, margins 2.54 cm. for top and bottom; 3.17cm. for left and right
- Typeface : Time New Roman for English or 標楷體 for Chinese.
- Font: 14 for title, 12 for body
- Spacing: Single Spaced
- Abstract submissions received no later than November 30, 2016 will undergo an anonymous review process.
- Abstracts of no longer than 300 words (English) or 300 characters (Chinese) should be submitted as MSWord attachments to: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Please indicate “Abstract Submission + Presenter’s Name” in the email message heading.
- Upon notification of acceptance, full paper submissions to the above email address should be sent no later than April 1, 2016. Full papers should not exceed 10 pages length, including all tables, graphics, references, etc.
Ms. Lee (李佳純小姐)
Phone no.: 03-9317882